(5 Minutes)

......๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž ๐๐ž๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ ....

-๐˜–๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด
-๐˜–๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต๐˜ด
-๐˜–๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด
-๐˜–๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฑ๐˜ด
-๐˜–๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ด

At the end of 2019 I began to discover boundaries(I started by reading the book "Boundaries"), and everything that beautiful word entails.

2020: Towards the end of 2020, ๐˜ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด in ๐˜ง๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ถ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ, letting go of things that no longer serve me or the life I want. Accepting, what I can not change, not matter how much pain or hurt it may cause me.

2021: I'm real heavy into self love, boundaries & "I don't need yous."

๐ˆ๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐ข๐›๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ ! Giving people permission to not agree with me, also give me permission to authentically find myself and be loved fully, and ๐˜ข๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ by other humans.

๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ? Are you looking for an online personal trainer and ready to meet your fitness goals. Drop me a line and let's start the conversation.