Hi MMers,

First of all, my sincere apologies for missing action for the past three months. 

Some of you may have noticed that I wasn't that active in commenting and reading your blogs. I've been holding out delicious happy news from everyone. I've been ordered on bed rest for the past few months due to a condition called hyperemesis gravidariumOr more commonly known as morning sickness. 

I'll twiddle my thumbs while I wait for you to click and connect in your mind. 

Yes! As of today, I am in my 4th month. While I do not have the full-blown morning sickness as serious as Kate Middleton that rendered me hospitalised, I did heave out almost all my meals every day for the past three months and lost 3kg instead of glowing and gaining weight. My obgyn suggested that I stayed in bed as much as possible to prevent any trigger that will cause me to run to hug my toilet bowl. 

Sorry, I wasn't up for any cheerful reply, nor have the right frame of mind/health to read through anything more than 100 words without feeling nauseous and dizzy. Somewhat I'm grateful that we are all grounded and locked up at home, so I have extra pairs of hands to help around the house while I buried myself into pillows and blankets. We are all extremely excited, especially that someone who knows she will be a big sister soon. 

I'm feeling better now. Thank you so much for being so concerned, and all is well. The big arrival will happen at the end of this year. With so many of you that have been around during my first pregnancy in 2016 and celebrated the miracle of my first one, please stay tuned for the sequel. 

Ah, my announcement isn't over yet! My second announcement is that I'm proudly vaccinated with my first shot of Pfizer. Under the advisement of my obgyn and the rising number of covid positive victims, I decided to go for my first shot yesterday. 

But if I am honest, the most significant push was from my husband, who said in earnest to me that he rather risk not having this second child in me than gamble my health because my daughter cannot live without her mummy, my parents cannot lose their daughter and he can't afford to lose me. I'm no scientist, and neither am I a doctor, but I know that if I don't take care of myself first, I may not have the chance to take care of those I love around me. 

So a big thank you to all of you who are patiently waiting for my replies and comments. I hope I can gather enough strength to visit and catch up on everyone's stories in due time. Meanwhile, I hope this announcement piece delights you and perhaps brought a smile or even a little sunshine to your day today (finger crossed). 

Take care and stay hopeful. 

Signing Off,

Kally@MiddleMe.net


This free site is ad-supported. Learn more