Many people won't agree, but ASP .NET is one of the most popular technology, and many developers are working on ASP .NET around the world. Being a Java developer, I got limited exposure to ASP .NET, particularly in my college days, but I have many friends who are working in .NET and doing great for themselves. There was always some comparison between Java/JEE and ASP .NET and other .NET technologies, but to be honest, both are great. It all depends on which technology you are working on, and that is decided mostly by architects in your company rather than yourself. It was totally by luck that I landed on Java world, and my friends landed in the .NET world, but we both have done work on another side.

from Javarevisited https://ift.tt/36i4OIf
via IFTTT


This free site is ad-supported. Learn more