Written on a green wall of a pizza restaurant are the words, "I Love You So Much."

It's a mural turned into a tourist souvenir photo spot in Downtown Austin.

Artichoke and Margherita Pizza with ice cold Lone Star Beer at Home Slice.

Time with Friends sharing the most delicious food and beverage everyday, "I Love You So Much."

An inspiring visit at the Capitol, the American Flag with its Stars and Stripes flying glorious and brave across the sky, "I Love You So Much."

Lady Bird Lake Kayaking at Zilker Park with the Austin City View above, and the emerald clear waters below, "I Love You So Much."

Texas generous Outdoors, Sunsets and Roadtrips, "I Love You So Much."

Hiking McKinney Upper Falls, "I Love You So Much."

We hiked further excited to see the Lower Falls featured at the front page of the Texas Parks Brochure.

My heart sunk when I did not see the Lower Falls. Instead, I saw countless potholes. Most are dried up. Few deep ones still have small water in them.

This used to be covered by water. Earth is dying. What we enjoy now will be gone in another 10 years or less. The climate change caused by Humans is irreversible. I feel bad for my Son and his generation. It's not fair to them.

I kept walking, the rest stayed either under the tree for shade or watching the mother turtle and her young turtle resting on a log.

I heard a faint sound of a Water Fall. As I point to its direction, I shouted, "Guys, the Seconds Falls is down there." I wasn't really sure, could have been an auditory hallucination.

Video

Discovering the last remaining part of the Lower Falls, "I Love You So Much."

Lake Austin just past Sunset.

Whether it's a vow, a promise or a happy moment, "I Love You So Much," sums up unforgettable travel memories, places and experiences one shares with people.

Haven't swam in a pool for 6 years, it took Family and Friendship for me to be comfortable to dive in again.

By themselves, the isolated words sound lonely, empty, even self absorbed.

Together, "I Love You So Much," becomes a meaningful selfless expression of love, generosity, kindness, connection and community.

More Fun Together. Greetings from Austin Mural Postcard, 1720 S 1st St, Austin, TX 78704.

So, I'm choosing Together and passing it on.

Playground Swing, It's been awhile too.

At first, I took a vacation to escape everything that's burning me out.

The past week, I am rediscovering and reconnecting to many parts of myself that I used to love so much.

Give me peace. Give me solitude. Give me back the wholeness of my heart.

I hope it's enough to face work, people and life differently when I come back.

Escape was never the answer. Loving, understanding and forgiving myself are.

Food Trucks Food Court. Son said the Lamb Shawarma was very good.

I look at our Austin pics and I see a stress free happier me. I look at my smile and I notice it is not forced nor fake. I look at my face and my wrinkles are hardly visible not even my months of daily topical glycolic acid use can erase. My anxiety is gone. I'm in a beautiful calm surrender for 7 days.

I used to take the lead when we Kayak. That day, I let him take the lead as I try to enjoy the Lake Austin experience in its entirety.

The contrast is striking. The difference? Feeling and looking 10 years younger. That in itself is a gift and a miracle.

The day before we left Austin, we hiked back to Mt. Bonnell together with our old and new friends. It was so nice. No worries. No problems. We were laughing, sharing stories and just enjoying life…as we all should be. I wish it didn't have to end.

A new friend who welcomed us at her home in Fort Worth said, "You must be 30?" I told her smiling, "I'm not 30. I'm 50, but thank you. You're so kind." She gave me the biggest age discount I have not heard in 4 years.

We flew back home today. I had to hold back tears as I said goodbye to my friends in Austin. They are in every way my extended Family and I'm very thankful. Something in me change from our vacation. For the first time, I turned off the T.V. tonight as soon as I heard the same bad, negative news. I hope to incorporate in my everyday living and thinking mindfulness that focuses on happiness, calmness and positivity.

Lessons to my story? Take more short travel vacations visiting friends and family. Be generous in giving yourself time off from work and all anxiety provoking drama. Make new moments and memories. Don't let the fear and anger of others be yours.

One of the new friends I met in Austin likes to take candid pictures. I was taking a picture of a lone fallen, old leaf at the edge of the wooden deck surrounded by the deep vast waters of the lake. The leaf and I are no different. Steiner Ranch, Lake Austin.

Don't let your fear and anger consume all that's good in you. Remember what makes you happier, younger, calmer and do them often. Dream again. Live again. Learn to let go. Trust and welcome God and People into your life again. Start and reset whenever you need it.