This blog post will not be like the others you may have read in this series, since it is not my first experience with some new technology or framework. But I still think it might be an interesting topic to read about since there is more to a job than just the technologies, though I do admit that for me it is one of the main driving factors.

Even though I never had a (or even really considered) a job as consultant, I recently had my first experience with it, or at least the recruitment process and it has made me think, which eventually lead to this blog post. So what are the reasons why someone might consider or take a job as consultant, and why shouldn't you?

Continue reading "First Experience: Consultancy"


This free site is ad-supported. Learn more
chrisvesters | September 26, 2021 at 9:00 am | Tags: Carreer, Job, Recruitment | Categories: Development | URL: https://wp.me/p6oy6N-1be
Comment        Like