Are you having trouble with fondant? Is raining season making your fondant wet? Is harmattan causing your fondant to tear?

I bring you good news. Glad tidings of great joy. Over 8 tested, used and trusted fondant recipes.  We also have recipes for rainy season and recipes for harmattan.

Why should you trust me?  I have been decorating cakes professionally for over 10 years and I specialize in fondant.

I work on buttercream, but not often. I don't even touch whipped cream but you see fondant, leave it for me. I guarantee you success with these recipes.

I know there are free recipes on YouTube and all over the internet.  I guarantee you savings as you don't need to do try and error. These are professional recipes, not one chance recipes prepared just for content.

The book costs N1,500 only. Invest in your business. Knowledge increases earnings because as my pastor says, money gravitates towards power and knowledge is power.

Check out our social media handles (@gatsycakes) to see our fondant used for designs.

Here are some testimonials.

Call, sms or chat 0818 754 2564 to order


This free site is ad-supported. Learn more