(5 Minutes)

When you're in a workout where's your Head at ? ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Are you to focused on everything else and your to do list to focus on your actual workout? ⠀

You have devoted this time to you so why are you allowing it to go to someone else? ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Simply going through the motions isn't enough. Here's an example, in a interval run if I said to you sprint this next minute are you focused only on that minute or are you thinking okay but I have 4 more of these so I'm going to cut it back this time.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Be intentional, focus on one workout set ( ie that single sprint interval and not the ones after) and movement at a time this will help you push longer and more effectively, ultimately yielding your better results faster!

Ready invest in yourself? I offer a customized program to my clients. Lets see if we would be a good fit.