(3 Minutes)

Sometimes it is easier to hold onto excuses... than it is to put in the effort required to actually make the changes you need to see results.

Remember that the next time you repeat those negative self-narratives:
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
-Nothing works for me
-I have zero will power
-My schedule is crazy
-I am so much older now, my metabolism has slowed down, my hormones
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
You may have legitimate challenges standing in your way.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
I am actually absolutely certain you do. This makes changes so much more difficult (stick with me).
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
In the moment, it's easy.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
It requires no effort.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
In the long run it eats at your soul because you know deep down that you're capable of more.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
That you let your excuses win.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Is that short-term impulse trade-off worth it?
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Not if you're asking me.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Stop identifying as that person (I have a whole FREE guide on how to do this). Get rid of the attachment to the excuse.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Yes, you will be vulnerable and fearful.
But then you take a step, take one more, and another...
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Next you get to look back at those steps and keep going.
I am here rooting for you!
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
This is just one thing my 𝐁𝐚𝐝𝐀𝐬𝐬 𝗪𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧 𝐌𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐝 helps you overcome. Come be a Bad Ass with me. Let me know you want the Free guide and I will send you that too. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀