(5 Minutes)

𝐈 𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐞𝐱𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐨𝐱𝐢𝐜 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐠𝐞.
_______________

I wanted to fix things so bad, I thought I could post on social media and my ex-husband would see my posts, and decide he actually wanted to be around me.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
I used to think, if I was just a little skinner, or a little prettier, if I just made more money he would want to stay. I always wondered what did I do wrong?
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
𝘐𝘧 𝘐 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵..... if I just realized it wasn't any of those things I probably could have saved myself a lot of hurt. A lot of late nights on the internet, sobbing phone calls and prayers.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
𝘏𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘥 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘨𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘯 𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦? Keto, late night Pinterest searching. The diet that "Karen" did? Have you been so defeated that you cry about the way you feel in your own skin?

Listen up! 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
You can feel confident, sexy, love the way you look in the mirror and allow your true self to shine through. Not everyone is going to understand or agree with your choices and they do not need to.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘢 𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘪𝘤𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘮𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵. Do you let that bitch of a bully telling you that you can't do this, you will just fail again win? OR Do you stand up and say no more, taking action to change it?
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
The choice is yours stay where you are or grow even if its super scary.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Coming out on the other side of my divorce was scary sure, but I have never felt more joy than what I do right now. Just like hundreds of my clients before you have never felt more confident in their own skin.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘺 𝘵𝘰 𝘪𝘯𝘷𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘪𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧? Let's do it!