Big Idea: Journeys never go what you expect...but that is how legacy is created

So, when I started this blog...i never expected to be blogging this long. I never considerered the ride I would be on...

But ALL of it (whether I like it or not) got me here...and now I must take it to the next level.

As I announced on my Twitter thread, the outlines of the next chapter of my life are here...I just need to step through. I will be transitioning to part-time work and becoming a "full-fledged" M.O.R.E. (multi-online remote entrepreneur). I will also be exploring my creativity in writing, the visual arts, and technology.

I truly don't know how my MS will progress...but rather than let that unpredictability hang over my head like an overbearing storm cloud, I'd rather use it as motivation to live the best life faster and with more energy than I ever thought possible.

When life gives you lightning, you can either take it or redirect it....

I chose to redirect it

Body:

In: 3,658/3500 calories (so far). 30/120 oz so farWorkout A: Stretching & Strong app. (22 minutes) B: 1 hour 28 minutes walking. 128 oumces water

Out: 138 pounds. BPM: 71 B/P: 132/64 HRV: 101

75 Hard: Day 3

Mind:

Python/Software testing: This will become my freelancing specialty? We'll see. Halfway through the book on software testing. Have not reinstalled Python yet.

Android App: I'm spending too much time here and not creating. While I do like Android Studio, I think I just need to dive in....so I'm going to check out Andromo to see if I can get something started faster...and then learn Android Studio, if I feel comfortable re-downloading it on this computer.

Writing: Developing ideas here. Redownloaded Wattpad app and thinking about haiku

Spirit:

Prayer/Bible Study completed. Finishing up "Reading Bible in a Year" from YouVersion app

Reached 1900 Days in Meditation app (Insight Timer) with at least one meditation, prayer, tai chi, healing, or yoga session!

Hour of Power (20 minutes of meditation, stretching, and reading): Done. Close to finishing "Big Magic"

Hour of Restoration (20 minutes of meditation, prep, and reading): Done


This free site is ad-supported. Learn more