This post is to share my knowledge from the past 15 days. (Note: I was supposed to write this yesterday, but anyway...)

The book that has most affected this journey has been "The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari."

This book expanded my view of what self-development could look like. It also gave me a renewed sense of urgency.

Some things I picked up:

-Mantra Meditation: I've known about mantras in meditation for years, but I've never really used them. I plan on doing that now using the mantra suggested by Robin Sharma: 'I am more than I appear to be, all the world's strength and power rests inside me.'

-Character Check: This is something that I've never really done in a journal before (although I was intrigued by Benjamin Franklin's journal, and have used a journal for Mussar and Stoic practice). I don't plan on anything fancy but just a mental review of my day of how I acted.

-No Complaint Bracelet: I'm going to purchase a No Complaint Bracelet

--Early Awakening: I'm going to attempt getting up, MS fatigue or not. I won't put pressure on myself, but I won't to set up the habit.

-Being More Ruthless With Time/Being Accountable: While this blog has helped me be more accountable, some of my goals have been all of the place. I want to focus more on not just writing down what I want to do...but what I actually do and compare it to what I said I would do and continue to make adjustments


This free site is ad-supported. Learn more