The new StudioYosepRA is here! A full rebrand with a new website built using React. I need to update all of my social media accounts accordingly for these changes. The design for my website isn't quite there yet according to the image in my head, I will update it when I manage to create imagery assets necessary to pull it off which I'm not quite sure how currently. And the project list is still pretty much empty. I need to both publish the live version of my projects and write its content to show in the site. This will be quite some work, but I'll work on it bit by bit.

The focus now is to market my service, which seem to be harder than coding itself. For someone with my personality, selling myself is a zenith of challenge. I think I need to learn about marketing in general and using social media as a "business account". Of course I won't do social media heavy-lifting on every single platform out there. No, that will be too time consuming. Eighty percent of my focus should remain on web development. I'm thinking about focusing mainly on Instagram and LinkedIn, which I think to be enough. As for this blog site, well, I'm planning to add blogging feature to my personal website. But I'll keep writing in this WordPress site until then.

That concludes it, my focus for now is to learn about marketing and business. I can't promise a routine blog entry until then, but I will definitely work on it once I find the right schedule. Thanks for reading my post and have a good day.


This free site is ad-supported. Learn more