Hello everyone!

My 30th birthday was September 12, and during the days leading up to my day, I really felt like I wanted to something distinctly memorable. Why? Honestly, I felt like I needed to do something that I probably won't do if I have children, and sky diving was it.

Yes, it was something I considered in the past but never with any level of seriousness. But the thought of possibly being restricted from doing it in the future really led me to go ahead and buy my tickets for a tandem dive!

My husband Shane drove me up to Ray, MI and my instructors name was Cookie. I honestly didn't really feel any nervousness until I got to the point where my body was at the edge of the plane. Then I was like … wow … this is actually happening, no backing out now.

It was unlike any other experience I've ever had in life. You don't get that stomach drop like being on a rollercoaster. It really feels like flying - it was exhilarating, breath taking and totally crazy!!! 10/10 would do it again! I'd highly recommend anyone to try it at least once in life!!!

So glad I was able to do this for my birthday!

Video


This free site is ad-supported. Learn more