I thought it was an interesting challenge. Fourteen people have finished it as at the time of writing this. From the look of it, a ton of people participate/d, so that's a solid win for those fourteen.

The whole point of #100DaysToOffload is to challenge people to publish 100 posts on their personal blog in a year.

Posts don't need to be long-form, deep, meaningful, or even that well written. If there are spelling and grammar mistakes, or even if there's no real point to the post, so what? What's important is that you're writing about the things you want to write about.

The 100 Days To Offload website, retrieved 2021-09-01.

I'm pretty damn happy with my personal count of 43 posts (!) starting end of January 2021 and finishing August 2021.

I don't know if I'd have hit 100 in another 5 months. Probably? Maybe not?

That's besides the point.

I want to start focusing a little on quality again. And write when I want to, instead of feeling forced to do it every three days or once a week. Keyword being 'feeling'.

What now?

Maybe I'll take a break for a few weeks. I don't know. We'll see.

Join the discussion on Mastodon, or write me an email. Photo by Tobi from Pexels.