Hey,

We want to show you something and see if you can tell us what's up with it.

It's a testimonial from a Deep Learning student:

When I first started learning openCV, I was really intimidated. I had no experience with image processing or computer vision. But I decided to dive in anyway. Little did I know, openCV would completely change my life. Not only did I learn how to process and manipulate images, but I know, openCV would completely change my life. Not only did I learn how to process and manipulate images, but I also learned how to apply computer vision techniques to solve real-world problems. And it didn't stop there. I also started learning Deep Learning with PyImageSearch. And that's when things really started to take off. I was able to apply Deep Learning techniques to some of the most challenging computer vision problems. And I was even able to land a job as a Deep Learning engineer before starting my own company. If you're thinking about learning openCV or Deep Learning, I highly recommend it. It's definitely been one of the best decisions I've ever made. —Peter Hoffman, Founder of Eambu

Did you spot what's wrong with that?

We'll give you a clue: Dialetheism…

Ok, not much of a clue. Here's the answer 👇

The testimonial is pretty great  it's something we'd write about OpenCV or Deep Learning … if anyone ever asked us. 🥺

But it wasn't written by a human. 

Instead, it took <5 seconds using https://beta.openai.com/

Peter Hoffman also doesn't exist: that face you see is not a real human walking this earth; it's AI-generated.

So too, is "his" "startup," Eambu "Using the Blockchain for Cooking."

Both "Hoffman" and his fictional business were AI generated by the sites we told you about last week.

These are tools that everyone is going to be using very soon, but few people on the planet know how to create them.

Imagine having skills like that: you'd never need to look for work ever again. 

And the money you could command…

So, here's something you need to do right now:

Add this reminder to your Google or iCalendar.

It will remind you when our Black Friday sale, where you can get 30% off on all our courses, is about to start. 

The biggest discount is during Subscriber Hour: noon to 1 pm Eastern on Thursday, 24th November, when you can get a 30% discount on everything. After that hour, the discount drops to 25% until the sale ends.

If you aren't sure what's best for your needs, go with PyImageSearch University Annual. It's got 50+ courses, with new content added monthly, so we guarantee you'll find all your OpenCV, PyTorch, TensorFlow, Deep Learning, and Computer Vision answers with University Annual!

Here's what time Subscriber Hour is if you're not in the Eastern time zone: 

Download the reminder, so you don't miss out.

 

Your PyImageSearch Team

Not interested?  Cool, opt out of this sale.