Last year I was about to show around 500 kids some applications during a STEM Fest event. Sadly, COVID did its magic and the event was moved. We tried again few months later and again COVID attacked and the event was finally cancelled.

During that time I was waiting for upload the code to a repository. I thought: I will give the presentation, fix any possible issue (What better than having 500 tester) found and then push it to the repository.

Well, now the event is finally happening at the end of this month, but this time it will be a little bit different. Instead of a show case, it will be a workshop. So, I need to be able of teaching to another 300 kids on the age range of 8 to 12, how to build a ML application without involving too much coding and, for sure, not involving any of the complicated parts of writing a Python application with OpenCV, Numpy and so on.

This means that I am building another application using Blockly and other tools and also means that if I do not push the Python one to a repository, I will lost it.

Anyhow, the repository is here: https://github.com/MatiasIac/handDrawingMediaPipe

Once I finish the new application I will also push it into this repository. So, if you are interested on following the progress, follow the repo 🙂

Enjoy!


This free site is ad-supported. Learn more