All those lessons, all that suffering were always addressed to you. You'd tried your hardest. You were advised not to hold back. It was told somewhere that you are strong; don't wait for anyone else. It was said emphatically that we adore you. Look at yourself, you've been put to the test. Take a look; it was put to the test on your body. It's been claimed that you see what you have in order to see all of your reflections.

It's been said that you don't have to live the lessons you choose; after all, you are the one who is present in all of the lessons and experiences. Why am I here, in my words, despite all of my pain downfalls? Take me to you through my words, my God. Such love led me in such a foolish way. Of course, I was terrified, and there was an aura in the room that encouraged me to stay put.

On all of those occasions, I stated that I AM. I just said, and I'm still stating, that I only allow the light of my creator's essence. I didn't declare I am; rather, I stated that I am and that I am becoming. I never said it was ended; instead, I always said it was only getting started, and I meant it. When I realised where the voice came from, I always answered okay and didn't question it. To be sure, it was also a test for me, to ensure that I understood the importance of the situation.

The reason always came after I said okay. When I was staring at the matter, how could I have seen the complete picture? He is full of love. We don't have two or three guides. Every aspect of reality serves as a guide. How could I have known if I hadn't said yes? While I was convinced it was me, I noticed the formation in its entirety. Then I realized I had that all back. I noticed yours as I looked at you. Aside from the proportions, layers, and what it looks like, I saw only love. I'm dancing in unison with all of existence. You have me in you, and I have you in me.

Eyyy, if you only knew how much you were loved, how much it was the same as the essence you carry. And that all there is is love. You've arrived in the matter dimension from the world dimension. You chose to forget and came to remember by doing so. All those terrible lessons that make you want to ask yourself the same questions over and over. You will find that you are producing with every breath if you know it is from you to you, if you know it is simply love. The most important thing is your love.

It's entirely up to you. And if you're already here, it's because you inquired. Also, be aware that it does occur. Recognize that in all times and dimensions, all of existence is your guide. The creator and substance of all things, the creator, is the purple flame that you carry a lovely piece of soul. You have the ability to heal and radiate light. 💜💜💜

!! अभय !!


This free site is ad-supported. Learn more