Big Idea: Redefining yourself is fun....and extremely difficult

Even though there is SO much information out there, there is very little on mastery.

That's because mastery is a whole different level than a blog post or a Youtube video.

It involves failure, fear, confusion, connecting with smarter people (aka mentors), failure, fear, and confusion....and then you get it.

I'm at the point.

Not the mastery point..but the point where I realize that I am narrowing down my options down to a path that could lead to mastery if I follow it.

Expect some changes in how I report some of my changes tomorrow

Biohacking:

I am dropping this portion of biohacking in favor of future experiments.

Day 1 of 5 (Before meditation) BPM: 76 B/P: 107/66 HRV: 268

(After meditation) BPM: 71 B/P: 102/68 HRV: 354?

Dat 2 of 5 (Before meditation)

(Before meditation) BPM: 72 B/P: 133/66 HRV: 78

(After meditation) BPM: 81 bpm B/P 112/60 HRV: 100

Day 3 of 5 (Missed)

Day 4 (Missed also because of some changes)

Day 5 (Missed...)

Day 6 (Before meditation) BPM: 81 B/P: 97/76? HRV: 225

(After meditation)

Day 7 Missed

Day 8 OK, I'm just screwing this tracking up lol

Day 9 (Before Meditation) BPM: 77 B/P: 93/76 HRV: 119

Day 10 (I really didn't check after meditation, but should have...BPM: 71 B/P: 132/80 HRV: 100

Day 11 I forgot...and took the wristband off already

Today's Results

5am club "Hour of Power" Practice

  1. Read a book for 20 minutes- Reading "Big Magic: How to Live a Creative Life, and Let Go of Your Fear"
  2. Meditate for 20 minutes-
  3. Stretch/Strong App Workout for 20 minutes-Stretching

Modified 75 Hard-Updated (Getting ready for 75 Hard...Next Week?)

  1. Take a progress photo.
  2. Workout B: 3,153 steps.
  3. Complete top 3 goals-Nothing

Glasses of water: 5/5 cups today.

Nutrition: Missed

Fitness: 3,153 steps.


This free site is ad-supported. Learn more