Hello guys, it's that time of the Year when we all start making our goals for better health, improving ourselves, and learning new things. Last Year, I focused mainly on the Web Development side and spent time teaching React, Angular, and Node JS, but this year, one of my goals is to explore the mobile world, particularly iOS and Android. At least that's a thought for now, and I am not sure how long I can go given the limited time I get to upgrade myself, but I'll try my best. Btw, suppose you also have the same goal and want to become an iOS developer in 2022. In that case, you should start your journey by learning iOS 14, the latest version of Apple's Operating system, which runs on iPhone and iPad, and Swift 5, Apple's programming language for creating iOS apps.

from Javarevisited https://ift.tt/2KgGQUS
via IFTTT


This free site is ad-supported. Learn more