Big Idea: I did not prepare for this...but I will walk through it anyway.

Alright, so I was hyped last night....I was getting more aligned with my life and ready to post about it...when my computer crashed...repeatedly.

I was finally able to get it back...but I don't know for how long, so I am preparing for another one. It is definitely an expense I did not prepare for...but one I will take to walk through anyway.

Body:

In: 3,080 calories. 1 gallon water. Workout A: Missed Workout B: Over 1.5 hours total walking

Out: 138 pounds. BPM: 83 HRV: 88 B/P:

This is Day 1 of BBG

Mind:

Python/Software testing: Trying to get computer up, so no Python yesterday. The computer was wiped clean, so if I want to do Python I will need to reinstall. Could've read the Software testing book, but not in the mood today.

Android App: Nothing today

Spirit:

Prayer/Bible Study completed.

Hour of Power (20 minutes of meditation, stretching, and reading): Had an earlier appointment, so missed

Hour of Restoration (20 minutes of meditation, prep, and reading): Missed because the computer came on just a few minutes ago...and I'm going to sleep


This free site is ad-supported. Learn more