Hello guys, recently I was doing some research on what skills Java developers should learn in 2022 to become a better developers and give their career a boost and I found some interesting skills like Kafka and  Elastic Search, apart from obvious ones like Spring Boot and Microservices. One of my favorite places for doing such research is examining Job listings on LinkedIn from different companies like Investment banks, Service-based companies, startups, and mid-tier companies where Java is used extensively. When I saw those skills, I can immediately tell that those are really useful and worth sharing with you guys, as I have often seen those skills playing important roles while hiring Java developers.

from Javarevisited https://ift.tt/392OtLf
via IFTTT


This free site is ad-supported. Learn more