Osiyo. Dohiju? ᎣᏏᏲ. ᏙᎯᏧ? Hey, welcome back.

Today was a great day. I was fit for new gear that I'll pick up at the end of December. It also stressed that there are parts of me that are too fat. So I'm adjusting my diet again.

So far

My workout is pretty spot on. 50-pound weight vest while doing all exercises and standing all day. This has been incredibly helpful that when I hopped on the elliptical yesterday it wasn't even difficult. Everything was much easier, actually. I hated it 6 weeks ago when I started working out. Now, I at least enjoy it. If I could figure out a way to work and work out I'd enjoy it a bit more. However, I need to be able to type and look at a screen and there's just no way to do that. This is why I originally started the MR project. I mean, the original reason for SERINDA was much more, but the reason I really took it on was as an intelligent personal assistant (IPA) which was so I could read PDFs and walk at the same time.

Diet

I need to drop weight fast. Now is the last time I'll have that option. I don't want to be this big when I start my first day. I also didn't want to be out of shape. I won't be out of shape; well, I'll be in much better shape. So food. I'm going to fast for 14 days. Fasting means I'm not going to eat a lot of food and the food I do eat will be mostly veggies and lean meats. Since I have a lot of excess fat I can skip some food for a while and burn fat instead. Working out like I have been, maybe even pushing a bit more, and having protein shakes and veggies should drop a ton of weight. I'm hoping to drop 40 or more pounds in 14 days. I'll probably lose some muscle, but supplementing with at least 120g of protein a day should minimize that. If I feel like I'm out of energy or I need more I'll add more veggies.

Fast at least 16 hours a day. 120 g of protein. 10g of creatine and 16oz of water every hour for 8 hours.

Workout

  • Elliptical - 10 sets 3 mins each with 3 mins rest between. Start level 10 resistance and reduce by one until no resistance - each week increase by 30 seconds per set
  • Shoulder press - 3 sets of 12 with 40-pound kettlebells
  • Wodband pulls - 3 sets of 12 with all of the resistance bands
  • Front raises - 3 sets of 12 with 40-pound kettlebells - as if lifting them off a high shelf and placing them on the floor
  • Walk - 35' 8 times with kettlebells
  • Army crawl - 35' 4 times
  • Deadlifts - 3 sets of 12 with kettlebells
  • Russian twist - 3 sets of 12 with 20 pound medicine balls
  • Sledge Hammer - 3 sets of 12 against a horizontal tire and then a vertical tire from both sides

I think that's about it. For the next 14 days, I push really hard then for the next 28 days after that I'll be pushing hard. I'll take progress photos and video updates.

Until next time. Dodadagohvi. ᏙᏓᏓᎪᎲᎢ.