Big Idea: You must create the day you want to live

We are all given 24 hours...as the saying goes...but how many of us actually do what we want in those 24 hours?

Most of what we do is on autopilot.

No wonder I never reached my goals like I thought I should have.

Python Study: Missed....though I am considering in specializing in software testing

Biohacking:

Day 1 of 5 (Before meditation) BPM: 76 B/P: 107/66 HRV: 268

(After meditation) BPM: 71 B/P: 102/68 HRV: 354?

Dat 2 of 5 (Before meditation)

(Before meditation) BPM: 72 B/P: 133/66 HRV: 78

(After meditation) BPM: 81 bpm B/P 112/60 HRV: 100

Day 3 of 5 (Missed)

Day 4 (Missed also because of some changes)

Day 5 (Missed...)

Today's Results

5am club "Hour of Power" Practice

  1. Read a book for 20 minutes-Finished reading "Claim Your Power" This book has challenged me to rethink how I think about where I am where I am and why I am where I am.
  2. Meditate for 20 minutes-Morning/evening meditation done
  3. Stretch/Strong App Workout for 20 minutes-done

Modified 75 Hard-Updated

  1. Take a progress photo.
  2. Workout B: 1,710/2,000 steps so far
  3. Complete top 3 goals-Completed 3 top goals

Glasses of water: 3 cups

Nutrition: I ate more....I just didn't track it.

Fitness: 1,710 steps. Strong app workout. RockSteady YouTube playlist. Rocksteady is a program for people with nervous system disorders like MS or Parkinson's that uses boxing exercises to help refine and maintain coordination. It was the closest thing I could find to boxing.

While I haven't joined the official gym yet, there was a playlist of exercises and some boxing-like moves that wasn't just the simple "move your arms" exercises for MS. While the "move your arms" exercises are important, I was looking for something more aggressive and think I found it.


This free site is ad-supported. Learn more