I was diagnosed with "possible MS" in October.

I was diagnosed with Primary Progressive Multiple Sclerosis about two weeks later.

Even though I have (kinda) accepted that I had MS. ...but this diagnosis

At the same time, I am moving very soon...long story..but I feel I've done all I can where I am in Florida. I went to high school here, graduated from community collge...thought I would be a big shot in Georgia...didn't graduate...found out I could be a freelancer...came back to Florida...went through retail, the customer service industry, a pandemic...and became a tech-focused nerd who will hopefully continue evolving.

So, yes, it is time to start a new chapter in my life....

5am club "Hour of Power Practice"

  1. Read a book for 20 minutes
  2. Meditate for 20 minutes
  3. Stretch for 20 minutes

Modified 75 Hard-Updated

  1. Take a progress photo
  2. Workout A: Walk at least 2,000 steps a day-I missed tracking but I walked well over 2,000 ateps
  3. Workout B: Do a modified workout of modified squats,lunges, wall pushups, 2 handed kettlebell press, and plank
  4. Complete top 3 goals-Didn't even come close

  1. List 10 things you are grateful for


This free site is ad-supported. Learn more