This Beauty and the Beast rose in a dome is amazing! It is so much nicer than what I expected for the price. The quality of the rose is excellent. It is made from a nice fabric material and has a very rich color, so it almost looks real. The dome is made of glass and the base is wood, so no plastic or cheap-looking materials for those either. I was hoping to add something fairytale-like to the top of a small bookcase in our upstairs hallway where we have a Disney theme, and when I saw this, I thought it would be perfect.

It looks nice with the lights, but has limits.
It looks nice with the lights, but has limits.

The only thing I do not like about this are the fairy lights, which use a USB plug. There is a small hole drilled on the side of the wooden base through which the fairy light cable runs, but because of how the rose was attached to the base, the cable comes out right at the side of the dome, so you cannot hide the light cable unless you want to look at the back of the rose. If the hole were drilled in the back of the base, rather than on the side, it would have been so much better. This was likely a quality-control issue with the piece I received, but it was not a big deal for me because I did not want the lights, so I just pulled them out. I don't have a USB outlet by my bookcase, and I thought the lights were a bit too bright. Fortunately, they came out very easily and you do not notice the small hole in the base.

Even without the lights, it's lovely.
Even without the lights, it's lovely.

I am very happy with this dome and would highly recommend it, especially to a Beauty and the Beast or Disney fan.