I had no idea you could embed WordPress posts until recently

Recently, I was reading a blog post, and I noticed her links looked different to mine. I've used JetPack's "Latest Posts" block in "My first weekly roundup" and while it does look nice, I wasn't sure how I could get the same look as this weekly roundup which it was first inspired by.

I then read another WordPress blog, and saw that they also had a similar look, and it wasn't until I copy/pasted their blog post into a new blog post of my own, could I see the result.

See the above? That is the result of the "embed WordPress posts" feature. You can do this in two ways. First, ensure that the blog you are reading is a WordPress blog. Second, you can either paste the URL straight into your new blog post, or find the "WordPress Embed" widget within your block builder.

How to embed WordPress Posts into your blog posts. Press / to see a list of blocks. You can also start typing "WordPress" to find the WordPress embed option.
Press / to see a list of blocks. You can also start typing "WordPress" to find the WordPress embed option.
You can also use the + button and search as well

I hope you've learned something by reading this post. Have you wondered how you could embed WordPress posts? Post your blog posts down below, and let's see those embedded posts.

If you enjoyed this post, please consider supporting me on Ko-Fi.