Hello guys, if you are wondering which online platform is best to learn in-demand tech skills like Python, Data Science, SQL, Java, Web Development, etc, or you are confused between Datacamp, Pluralsight, and LinkedIn Learning then you have come to the right place. In the past, I have reviewed UDemy vs Pluralsight and Codecademy vs Pluralsight and in this article, I will review Pluralsight with both Datacamp and LinkedIn Learning. To be honest, Udemy and Pluralsight is my go-to platform to learn anything but recently I have also started exploring new and specialized learning platforms and websites like Educative, Datacamp, and LinkedIn Learning and I particularly find Datacamp great for learning data skills like Data Science and SQL.

from Javarevisited https://ift.tt/3CHaj2j
via IFTTT


This free site is ad-supported. Learn more