One sang while one danced.

One spoke with words, the other with silence.

But the two people always met in the same place.

Humanity has always talked too much!

He put love and lovers into many beautiful molds.

He never fit the respect for differences into the same lines of life.

Instead of enriching it by making it green, it made it ordinary and impoverished.

Stereotypical relationships with stereotypical lovers became vulgar.

The woman ran away from the man.

The man moved away from the woman.

It has destroyed its sanctity with gossip, comparisons, expectations beyond imagination, scenarios that do not exist, and tales made up.

Love has always disappeared with its neck bent.

However, a person would be shot where he looked like a human, and he would hold on to the place where he was separated!

But man did not understand this!

He spent lavishly.

It's such a complex thing about human emotions that fears take precedence over everything. I mean, you like it so much, but you think you love it, but you look poof..

People are afraid to tell us, the special feelings that make us who we are. Of course, it's difficult to get into such fine points, but I lost my faith, I mean because of love and I just focus on the rest of my life and the things I am responsible for, I just do the things I have to do, I'm integrated within myself, trying to understand more. The tree grows, gives fruit, ripens..

Then its leaves fall... I don't think we even need to make sentences about the things we know.. But the voice inside me speak and tell what you feel, then everything falls out..

The passion in the eyes of a couple looking at each other, the passion in the eyes and what our heart feels, the hormones secreted by our brain is such a deep feeling for that moment that it connects us, that's when something starts to make sense, and the continuation depends entirely on luck and fate...

!! अभय !!


This free site is ad-supported. Learn more