Composing new order from PayPal response.

I've finished integrating the first payment processor to my Ecommerce Playground app. To say the least, it was simple to integrate. There will be challenge if you want to include an elaborate order details into your PayPal button. Though I say a challenge, it was only about composing the correct data as button's parameters. From here on, I could go two ways, continue with PayPal and explore its Server SDK, or I can go to Stripe. I lean more towards learning yet another basic aspects of Stripe since I see not as much need to further develop PayPal integration since the current one can satisfy 80% of PayPal payment needs. Aside from that, I'd also want to integrate my local payment processor, the Stripe of my country. PayPal also say that you may only need to use Server SDK for some more specific needs which I don't fancy much for now. At least, it's good to know about it.

Stored in json-server DB.

I said that I want to go straight to Stripe basics, but honestly I'm kind of bored lately. Eh, I'm sure you know this feeling when you neither want to relax or work. At the time like this, I'd often settle with movies, anime/manga, or books. As I write this post, I'm also thinking about continuing on reading "Node in Action" book. This boredom will often pass quickly in my case whenever I decide to just strap it up and be productive.

That was a shorter post than usual. Expect for "Node in Action" post for tomorrow, maybe. Regardless, thank you for reading my post and always have a nice day for all of you.


This free site is ad-supported. Learn more