Hi,

I totally understand that you're on the fence about picking up a copy of my new book, Deep Learning for Computer Vision with Python.

Comparatively, my book is more expensive than most other online books and courses.

Which of course raises the question:

"Is Adrian's deep learning book worth the price?"

Instead of hearing from me (I'm biased, I wrote the book), take a look at some of the reviews of Deep Learning for Computer Vision with Python that land in my inbox each and every day.

The first review is from François Chollet, AI researcher at Google and creator of the Keras deep learning library:

"This book is a great, in-depth dive into practical deep learning for computer vision. I found it to be an approachable and enjoyable read: explanations are clear and highly detailed. You'll find many practical tips and recommendations that are rarely included in other books or in university courses. I highly recommend it, both to practitioners and beginners."

This one is from Francesco Deso, a software engineer and contractor who is studying deep learning:

"Adrian, I just wanted to let you know that your book is AMAZING! Since the purchase (ImageNet Bundle of course) I've been waking up at 5am to gather the time to consult it before work! The book is written wonderfully and is crystal clear. I finally see a bridge between theory and practice, there's no such thing on the market!"

Harsh Singh, a PhD student at the University of Ontario, who successfully passed his candidacy exam after working through the book, had this to share:

"Today I passed my PhD candidacy exam and I have a big thanks to convey to you for that. I used your book on computer vision and deep learning and the concepts really helped me implement my solution faster."

Of course, my deep learning book isn't just for people with high level degrees. The following review is from Jack Reynolds who is studying deep learning with his 10th grade son:

"Before purchasing your courseware, we had been struggling do anything meaningful with deep learning for several months. You have been a godsend for the both of us..."

Finally, if you don't know which bundle you should purchase, take a look at this review from Simon Walsh, a medical + deep learning researcher:

"I can't recommend this book enough for anyone who has some basic knowledge of Python and is interested in deep learning and computer vision. Looking for an entry point to deep learning for image classification? Choose the Starter Bundle. Want to experiment with different well known architectures such as ResNet and GoogleNet? Go for the Practitioner Bundle. Want to train your networks on ImageNet? Get the ImageNet bundle. This resource has been an invaluable resource for my ML work."

Deep Learning for Computer vision with Python has clearly helped these developers, researchers, and students, all with varying levels of experience, come to master deep learning for computer vision.

And while my book is certainly more expensive than most other deep learning books/courses, you're getting a significantly higher return on both your finances and your time.

So, let me ask you:

What about you? Are you ready to take the next step?

If so, pick up your copy here.

Adrian Rosebrock
Chief PyImageSearcher