Hi there, I'm Dr. Adrian Rosebrock, CEO and founder of PyImageSearch.

You're a smart, intelligent, and talented person (otherwise you wouldn't be here). I strongly believe that if you had the right teacher you could master computer vision and deep learning.
  • Do you think learning computer vision and deep learning has to be time-consuming, overwhelming, and complicated?
  • Or has to involve complex mathematics and equations?
  • Or requires a degree in computer science?
That's not the case.

All you need to master computer vision and deep learning is for someone to explain things to you in simple, intuitive terms. And that's exactly what I do. My mission is to change education and how complex Artificial Intelligence topics are taught. 

Over the next few days I'll tell you a bit more about PyImageSearch, what we do, and how we'll help make you wildly successful and confident when solving computer vision, deep learning, and OpenCV problems.

From there, I'll automatically enroll you in my (free) 17-day email crash course so you can learn computer vision at your own pace.

See you soon.

Adrian Rosebrock
Chief PyImageSearcher


P.S. In the meantime, I suggest you take a look at the PyImageSearch blog. I've published over 400 tutorials you can learn from, all for free.