If you are learning Big Data and want to explore the Hadoop framework and looking for some excellent courses, then you have come to the right place. In this article, I am going to share some of the best Hadoop courses to learn Hadoop in depth. In the last couple of articles, I have shared some Big Data and Apache Spark resources, which are well received by my readers. After that, a couple of my readers emailed me and asked about some Hadoop resources, like books, tutorials, and courses, which they can use to learn Hadoop better. This is the first article in the series on Hadoop; I am going to share a lot more about Hadoop and some excellent resources in the coming month, like books and tutorials.

from Javarevisited https://ift.tt/2IUaXxS
via IFTTT


This free site is ad-supported. Learn more