So I'm gonna try something new. It's been a while and I need to pick up on some hobbies. I got motivated after watching that skateboarding movie on Netflix called "Skater Girl". It's a pretty good movie. It's about a girl who lives in rural india and eventually come across skateboarding as a new way of life. She was suppose to be like the other girls in her town, work and get married at a young age, but she was different. She felt free learning how to skateboard. I was motivated and heyyyy, you never know anyone can learn how to skateboard right?

I'm just bought my skateboard and it's on it's way. Hopefully I can nail the basic pretty fast. I love to ice skate and roller skate so maybe skateboard can be my new thing. I will upload some videos if I succeed, I'm debating but like this post to let me know if you wanna see me fail at skateboarding.

Who here knows how to skateboard? Or have tips, cause I'mma need some help.

#skatergirl #skateboard #newhobbie #letsgo


This free site is ad-supported. Learn more